In this class we help your child:
- Learn to separate from parents.
- Play nicely with peers.
- Gain confidence and a positive self image.
- Begin to develop large and small motor skills.
- Become aware of world around us, weather, seasons, holidays.
- Experience other children and adults.
We accomplish this in our class activities:
- Finger plays
- Songs we sing
- Songs we perform, rhythm band.
- Simple games
- Stories from books
- Create their own paintings, collages, drawings, and playdough.
- Simple projects for seasons or holidays to display on the bulletin board and to take home.